7 Steps to Decreasing the Chances of Miscarriage-This is the most common complication of early pregnancy. Among women who know they are pregnant, the miscarriage rate is roughly 10% to 20% while rates among all conception are around 30% to 50%. About 50% of women have two miscarriages in a row.
Psychological trauma often follows a miscarriage. From research findings, more than 55% of women presented with significant psychological distress immediately after the miscarriage while 25% did at 3months, 18% showed symptoms after 6months and 11% at 1yr.
People who have experienced it themselves may find it difficult to emphasize with what has occurred. Inappropriate or insensitive responses from medical practitioners can add to the distress and trauma experienced.
Classifications of Miscarriage
Miscarriage can be classified according to the time of occurrence. The majority of miscarriage which occurs within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy (trimester) is classified as an early miscarriage while those occurring after the 13th week are known as a late miscarriage.
Causes of Miscarriage
The commonest Causes include;
Anatomical causes, Genetic causes (genetic defect) nature’s way to get rid of malformed babies, blood clotting-high homocysteine levels causing blood to clot much more easily than normal, immunological disorder (unknown body reaction) and hormonal imbalance.
7 Steps to Decreasing the Chances of Miscarriage
Natural therapies are of great option for the prevention of miscarriage. As with any approach for the prevention of miscarriage, there are guarantees, but these steps will help to nourish the body while inviting a healthy pregnancy to occur. Steps to Decreasing the Chances of Miscarriage includes the following;
- Prepare for conception with fertility cleansing, the body of old toxins and excess hormones, cleans the uterus of old contents, increase its circulation tone.
- Eat a nutrient-dense fertility diet for at least 90days before trying to conceive.
- Build a healthy foundation by talking multivitamin that contains vitamin B6 and B12 and folic acid (EFA’S) such as omega.
- Avoid stressful work and ensure you get enough sleep every day
- Do consume alcoholic beverages and do not smoke tobacco
- fertility or abdominal or abdominal massage therapy, book a consultation with a Mayan abdominal practitioner or learn how to apply fertility massage at home.
- Herb and supplement program for recurrent miscarriage. These are traditional therapies for miscarriage. Supplements should be taken at least 90days in preparation for conception.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”