African Palliative Care Nursing Travel Scholarships For Nurses 2020
African Palliative Care Nursing Travel Scholarships For Nurses – The African Palliative Care Association (APCA) is delighted to invite suitably qualified applicants to apply for 10 travel scholarships to the 5th International Public Health and Palliative Care conference in Ottawa, Canada.
- Lower, Lower-Middle and Upper-Middle income countries.
However, this is an ongoing program and applications are accepted throughout the year. Also, for certain events, IAHPC may set deadlines in order to be able to review and complete the process before the event starts. We need enough time to review your application and prepare the required paperwork in case it is awarded. Applications should be received at least 3 months in advance of your expected travel and meeting.
Level/Field of study:
Diploma, degree or master level studies in palliative care. For degree and master level studies, those in the final year of study will be given preference.
Therefore, applicants from all disciplines working in palliative care are welcomed. In order to apply for a traveling scholarship grant, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have not received grants from IAHPC in the past 3 years.
- Be current IAHPC members.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Have been IAHPC active members for two or more consecutive years.
- Whose institution is an IAHPC active member.
- Are living in Lower, Lower-Middle and Upper-Middle income
- categories as per the World Bank income classification data.
- Are dedicated full-time to palliative care in their current work.
- Graduated less than 10 years ago from university.
- Have an accepted abstract for poster / oral presentation. Proof of acceptance I required.
- Describe in their applications long term goals which lead to improvements in any or all of the following areas: service provision; education; availability of and access to medicines; and public policy.
See Also; Explore america travel scholarship 2020/2021
- $2,500 each for nurse who is successful
- However, this program offers funding for travel and registration only. You need to secure funding from other sources to cover additional expenses.
How to Apply For African Palliative Care Nursing Travel Scholarships.
Meanwhile, interested applicants who are eligible should check on the right-hand of the web portal for Application and further details contained there.
Check Scholarship Portal For more information and Application
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this program is ongoing.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms” Also feel free to ask question, if you find any difficulty while Applying for African Palliative Care Nursing Travel Scholarships, and we shall get back to you within 1 hour.