Concordia Presidential Scholarships for International Students, 2021
Concordia University is pleased to inform the public about its Presidential Scholarship Initiative for Inspired and Knowledgeable Foreign Applicants in Canada. This financial assistance is valid for the academic session 2021/2022.
The scholarship program supports undergraduate students who choose to begin their studies in their respective fields of study. The award is presented by the University in recognition of outstanding and successful applicants.
Concordia University is a federal encyclopedic research university located in Canada, established in 1974. The organization ensures that students from diverse countries have access to higher education services by providing many opportunities.
The advantage of studying at Concordia University is, the institution welcomes qualified students across the globe to explore, learn, and create new ideas and abilities. The award provides students with an excellent career path, leadership in the society and motivation to improve the world.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 1 February 2021.
- Institution: Concordia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: The worth of the award is tuition expenses, books and cost of living.
- Numbers of Awards: Two
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at Canada
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries across the globe can apply
- Admissible Courses: Undergraduate degree coursework in all courses offered in the university.
- Acceptable Criteria: To be eligible, candidates must meet the given criteria:
- Candidates must be attending the university for the first time.
- Candidates must be entering full-time in an undergraduate degree program
- International candidates, paying full international student rate.
- Candidates will be commencing studies at Concordia University before the end of 2021.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Your complete application form must be filled online for admission and must be uploaded to My Concordia student portal. Aspirants need to complete the Nomination Form
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a current CV that states all your work, volunteer experience, awards, cultural and other achievements.
- A Personal Statement- showing your community leadership and engagement to improving the universal community, and explaining getting this opportunity will aid in the pursuit of your studies and the accomplishment of your personal and academic ambitions.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must possess good academic skills, having a minimum GPA of 2.00 nothing below this.
- Preferred Language: Applicants must meet the English Language Requirement of the institution.
Concordia University will assist all international undergraduate students who have demonstrated academic intelligence, community guidance and motivation to improve the universal community. The institution will cover tuition fees, books and cost of living based on Concordia’s residency rate.