Enable Dark Mode on Facebook Desktop | Full Guide
Enable Dark Mode on Facebook Desktop- fULL Guide – We are delighted to announce to you that Facebook finally launched a dark-mode interface that helps reduce how you strain eyes. Meanwhile, this update is only available to desktop users.
In this article, we have carefully outlined the best guide on how to flip a switch on your account settings and perform this easy action It is as simple as ABC.
Read Also; How to Delete Bitcoin Wallet Account Permanently
Enable Dark Mode on Facebook Desktop
- To do this, first, visit the Facebook website on any desktop and log in to your account
- Click on the down arrow in the top-right corner to open your Account menu.
- Then toggle the dark-mode option to activate the settings
However, the Facebook dark mode is undoubtedly, good for your eyes, because it reduces the pressure on the retina snd the ciliary muscles of the eyes caused by the bright light mode.
How to get Full Desktop Version view of Facebook on Android
- Go to your Facebook account using the mobile version of the website from the mobile device.
- Enter www.facebook.com/home.php” in your browser, then select “Go“. Be sure you type the URL correctly
- You will see the full desktop version of Facebook displayed in the browser.
How to go back to Classic Facebook
- Go to Menu, click or tap on the profile icon in the top right corner. Note that Facebook changed the design recently, you may need to click on the down-arrow icon instead to display the menu shown.
- There you should see a “Switch to Classic Facebook” option. Activate that to go back.
- Then, you are good to go!
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”