Applications are currently invited for eligible qualified candidates to apply for the Future of School Scholarship Program 2021. However, Future of School has established a scholarship program conducted by Scholarship America, which is aimed to assist current high school seniors who have completed a minimum of five (5) blended or online courses.
- Applicants planning to attend a four (4) year college or university will receive an award of up to $10,000 per year. Up to ten (10) awards will be granted. Awards may be renewed for one additional year, contingent upon satisfactory academic performance
- Up to twenty (20) awards may be granted. Awards are not renewable but students may reapply to receive an award for one additional year provided they continue to meet the eligibility requirements and continuation of the program by Future of School.
- Awards may be used for tuition, fees, books and required supplies only.
Read Also; Sara Scholarship 2020-$2,000 Award
Eligibility/Requirements for Future of School Scholarship
Meanwhile, to be eligible for the program applicants must:
1. Be high school seniors (U.S. Citizens) who have completed a minimum of five (5) blended or online courses during their last two years of high school who will be graduating in the spring or summer of 2020.
2. Demonstrate academic achievement or personal improvement as a direct result of their enrollment in the blended/online learning curriculum.
3. Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
Also, applicants must provide the following requirements;
A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
A completed Certification Form.
one online recommendation form must be submitted on your behalf.
Note; Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of the following below, Demonstration of financial need is not considered
- Academic record
- Demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities
- Work experience
- An online recommendation
- An essay
How to apply
Eligible applicants, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the scholarship for application procedure and more information
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”