Hacker News Sign Up (HN) – Create News Reading Account For Free
Hacker News Sign Up-Are you searching for how to Sign Up Hacker News account, I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to sign up for the account.
Hacker News Features
- Clear nested comments with two-way collapsing
- Four themes: light, sepia, dark and AmoLED black
- Browse Top, New, Show HN and Ask HN stories
- Browse popular posts by any date range
- Login hacker news account, upvote, and reply to post/comment
- Search by any date range, with popularity/date sorting
- Post bookmarking
- Open hacker news links by this app
- Open post in build-in or external browser
- Check User’s HN profile (long press)
- Share comment link/content (long press)
- Material design
- Open-source (https://github.com/leavjenn/Hews)
About The App
Hacker News is a social news website focusing on computer science and entrepreneurship. It is run by Paul Graham’s investment fund and startup incubator, Y Combinator.
The intention was to recreate a community similar to the early days of Reddit. However, unlike Reddit where new users can immediately both upvote and downvote content, Hacker News does not allow users to downvote content until they have accumulated 501 “karma” points.
Hacker News Sign Up – Activate Hacker News For Free
1. First, go to the official website @https://deals.thehackernews.com/sign_up
2. Sign up with your email. Enter your “email address” and “password”
3, Finally, click “Continue” to create your account.
Read Also; How To Delete Hacker News Account – Deactivate Hacker News For Free
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”