How to Cope with Stress and Live Healthy
How to Cope with Stress-What are the causes of stress? How do you know when it may be affecting the proper functioning of your body? who is is more prone to having stress?
We are all under stress one time or the other. But some people are more prone to having stress than others. If your impatient, competitive, easily angered but tend to repress your emotions, then you belong to this category.
See Also; Understanding and Coping with Mood Swings during pregnancy
To determine how much stress there in your life, take a look at yourself in a mirror the next time you are in a frustrating situation, like in a traffic jam when you have to keep an important appointment.
Are you tensed? Is your jaw set tightly? Are your eyes wed up and are you frowning? These are signs of unnecessary muscle movement, and it denotes stress. Some signs that have been recognized as indicating undue stress are;
- Change in Appetite
- Depression apathy.
Here are some proven stress-reducing and positive adaptation strategies and techniques you can practice;
- Get into the habit of taking a couple of deep breaths before any challenging situation, to increase the amount of oxygen circulation in the body.
- Taking short breaks every hour or so from concentrated work schedule can also help tremendously
- Make out time to visit some recreational centers during the weekend
- Ensure you sleep at least 6 hours every day
- Avoid the use of drugs like opioids
- when you feel stressed listen to cool songs in a serene environment.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion on How to Cope with Stress, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”