How To Create A .edu Email Account For Free | .edu Email Sign Up Account
Are you searching for How To Create A .edu Email Account For Free? On this page, is a complete guide tested, and trusted method to help you create your account successfully for free.
When you are admitted into any college or university, you will be given a .edu email account with your name. Meanwhile, if for any reason you want this .edu email account free, even if you are not a student then trust me you have landed on the right page.
According to Techrim, Edu domain extensions are restricted to educational institutions. And most of the .edu domains are register by US-based educational institutions. Students or staff of some specific institutions have their own personal email address with .edu extension. However, most students don’t have this type of email address, especially those who are outside the US.
About .edu Email
A .edu email address is an email address provided by university, college, and school for their students and staff. When you get admitted into a USA university or college, they give you a .edu email address for free. The United States mostly provide Edu Email.
Similarly, it is used by colleges and universities administrations to notify their students. These emails are used as official means for communication between the college student, staff, and administration.
Why You Should Create A .edu Email
Additionally, .Edu email is one of the best email extension to which several Company provides offer and free services. These emails are provided only by college and university or educational institutions to their students.
A .edu email not only assists you to get the information from the college administration, but it also serves as a means to get free access to the free services only available to students.
How To Create A .edu Email Account For Free – PART 1
It is important to note that to be able to create a .edu email, you will require a U.S. identity, Address, and SSN. But, if you don’t have any of these, don’t worry. We have also stated how to get those pieces of information for free.
1. Firstly, You have to signup to open account by following this given link.. Click one “Create an Account” and the click on “Begin creating My Account”.
2. If you are a USA citizen then fill your information but if you’re not then don’t worry. Follow this link and create fake information of California and utilize that information to register. (NOTE: Age should be under 20-23 only) But, if the name you have created has aged more than that then just reduce age while signing up.
3. Enter the information you generated into the Account Creation on the application. Input name, birthdate, and social security number. Choose “I don’t have a middle name”. Also, choose No for the Previous name and No for Preferred Name.
4. Also, choose None for Suffix. Then click “Continue”.
5. Enter your email, then enter a US phone number. If you don’t have a US phone number then click here to get it. Leave the second phone number space empty. Enter the street address from the address you have generated. Then click continue. If it says “we can’t find your address” after you have clicked continue then just click ok and check I verify my address and click continue.
5. Then, input your username, password, and pin.
6. Choose a random security question answer and then Solve the captcha. Then click “Create My Account”.
How To Create A .edu Email Account For Free – PART 2
If you are a US citizen, fill up necessary areas with your own info. If not then follow steps provided below.
1. Click continue then sign in with your username and password if you are already signed out. Select your college from the list then click start my application.
2. The term should be close to the date you are applying like I am applying in January 2020. Select the undecided goals and random major subjects and then click continue.
3. Click on “My mailing address is the same as the Permanent Address in my Open Account above” and then continue.
4. Select the first time after leaving high school, Then select received a high school diploma from US school and the date should be just 1 year before you are applying for this application. Click yes and no respectively.
5. Select I attended high school and then state California, Select school “Apple valley high school” or Sacramento high school. Choose your own information if you are from the US.
6. Select G.P.A above 3-4, select 12 grade AP English composition and literature, grade as ‘A’, and then select algebra1 and grade ’A’. Then continue.
7. For “US citizen and military status” write none.
8. For California residency write yes and the other no and no.
9. Select YES in every field and NO for Athletic interest. Select random program and continue.
10. Choose your gender and sexual orientation straight then guardian education level as a high school graduate and continue.
11. Click on Latino or Hispanic as ‘no and race white, European.
12. Then select city Austin and state California.
No, No, 12, game respectively.
13. Check all fields and I consent and submit your application. Then just click on continue.
14. After submission, wait a few days and after that, you will receive an email with your .edu email login Details.
Congrats! you have successfully created your .edu Email account for free
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM