Do you wish to learn how to delete 17track account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, 17track is an Online Package Tracking Platform that enables users to track over 170+ postal carriers. The online website provides an option to create or edit account information, enter 40 digits of unique numbers to track your order, get detailed information on your active orders and check the archive of your past orders.
There’re various reasons why you may wish to delete the 17track among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your 17track account.
If it’s a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the 17track interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to close your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How to Delete 17track account
Below are simple METHODS to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
Delete Through Website (Live Agent)
- Contact the business at 800-201-4099
- Advise the representative that you want to cancel your account
- Provide the agent with your account info
- Ask for a verbal confirmation code or email as proof of your cancellation
- Retain the confirmation information you’re given
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM