How To Delete 21 Buttons Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete 21 Buttons account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, 21 Buttons company was founded by Marc Soler and Jaime Farres in 2015. Besides, it is one of the best online social commerce website for suggesting fashion product that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 1 million users registered with the website.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your 21 Buttons account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the 21 Buttons account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete 21 Buttons Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete your Account through App
1. Open 21 Buttons App.
2. Go to Profile Section -> Option -> EDIT PROFILE.
3. On the Edit Profile section, search and tap on the option, “Delete Account”.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” and make sure to include your full name, username, email address, and phone number in your message.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.