How To Delete 4Shared Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete 4Shared account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, 4Shared is an online file hosting website that lets its users upload or download files from their servers which are uploaded by other users. The website lets its users create and edit account information, upload any type of files on their servers, stream media files online, download the file from their servers and comment on the file that the user has uploaded.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete 4Shared among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your 4Shared account
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the 4Shared account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete 4Shared Account
Below are the TWO best simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Their Website.
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.4shared.com”
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Click on the GEAR LIKE ICON which is given at the top right section of the page.
4. Immediately, a drop-down menu section will appear.
5. Click on SETTINGS.
6. Now, on the bottom of the settings page, click on Delete account
7. Again, a pop-up form box will appear.
8. Now, fill out the form detail like Password.
9. In the section, “Why You are Leaving” enter your honest
Delete Your Account Through Email.
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM