How to delete account or Deactivate iDates Account
How to delete iDates account-iDates is a TV-known dating app that helps you find pleasant singles nearby that are just waiting for you to get in touch. Chatting, flirting dating and meeting new acquaintances has never been that easy. They allow you to check the profile of singles living near you, to chat with them, to meet them and maybe to fall in love. But it can be easy to get lost in this ocean of apps and unfortunately, not all of them are serious.
However, not minding all these amazing and mindblowing features you may still want to delete iDates account due to some reasons like fraud, presence of fake profiles, the limited number of genuine and active members, cyberbullying, unseriousness of the users, security reasons.
Additionally, nowadays people take advantage of of the online dating to apps to perpetrate crimes.they are a lot of scammers, gold diggers, killers out there on the internet looking for whom to victimize, also some on ridicule your appearance, personality, profession and race, most of them if going as long as using your pictures on various social media and websites without seeking for the proper consent of the owners.
Meanwhile, before we continue on the guide on how to delete the account, let us still remind you that when you delete the account you lose matches, messages, and information associated with it, and also hint you on some of the mind-blowing features.
Here are some amazing features of iDates
1. Fast and free registration
2. Uploading of pictures is completely free
3. Ability to read messages you receive from singles interested in you
4. Like as well, then you have a Match
5. Chat as a virtual conversation
6. No hidden costs
7. iDates gives a free 100 Coins as a welcome present
8. Provides you with dating tips and professional support, answering your questions
How to delete iDates or Deactivate iDates Account
1. Go to your email account that is registered with the account.
2. Then compose an email and enter the email address support@iDates.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY INFORMATION AND CANCEL ACCOUNT”
4. Now write an email regarding changing your account information, with the honest reason for deleting your account and click on the send button.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”