How To Delete Accountable2You Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Accountable2You account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Accountable2You provides accountability software. The company was founded by Ben Lawrence. The headquarters are located in Williamstown, Kentucky. The software is an accountability tool for people who want to be held accountable.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Accountable2You account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Accountable2You account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Accountable2You Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Phone (Live Agent)
1. Call (859) 534-9855
2. Provide the agent with your account info
3. Inform the representative that you want to cancel your account
4. Provide the agent with your account info
5. Request for a verbal confirmation code or email as proof of your cancellation.
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to https://my.accountable2you.com/Account/Login
2. Login with ypour email email Adress and password
3. Navigate your internet browser to the billing page
4. Click on the “Cancel IMMEDIATELY” button
How To cancel your Accountable2You subscription:
1. Go to https://www.accountable2you.com/Members/Billing and log into your account.
2. Press the ‘Cancel’ button if you just want to cancel your account and may want to resubscribe later. OTHERWISE, press the ‘Delete Account’ button.
3. Your Accountable2You subscription should now be cancelled or deleted and you should not be billed again.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY Accountable2You ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.