How To Delete Apple ID Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Apple ID account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Apple ID is an authentication method used by Apple for iPhone, iPad, Mac and other Apple devices. Apple IDs contain user personal information and settings. When an Apple ID is used to log in to an Apple device, the device will automatically use the settings associated with the Apple ID.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Apple ID account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Apple ID account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Apple ID Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Head to Apple’s data and privacy webpage login.
2. Log in to the account you’d like to delete.
3. Toward the bottom, click on Request to delete your account.
4. Make sure you want to delete your account and double-check backups of your data.
6. Double check if you have any subscriptions with your Apple ID
7. Choose a reason for deleting your account, click Continue
8. Follow the remaining prompts to permanently delete your Apple ID account
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.