How To Delete Autodesk Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Autodesk account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Autodesk is a popular software developing company that makes software related to architect, manufacturing, media, and entertainment. The user can be registered with Autodesk to download a trial copy of the software, purchase software or to get technical support related to the software.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete Autodesk among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Autodesk account
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Autodesk account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Autodesk Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Sign into your Autodesk Account on any browser of your choice.
2. Click on Security settings.
3. Click the Delete button next to Account Deletion.
4. Now, confirm that you wish to delete the account by not taking any of the actions listed (for example, unsubscribe, delete a user, or cancel a subscription),
5. Click Continue.
6.Now, enter your password and click Continue again.
7. Immediately, you will be emailed a verification code.
8. Enter the verification code that was emailed to you and click Delete Account to permanently delete your account.
Delete account by Sending email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In the Subject section, write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM