Do you wish to learn how to delete Big W account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, However, BIG W is an Australian chain of discount department stores, which was founded in regional New South Wales in 1964. The company is a division of Woolworths Group and as of 2019 operated 182 stores, with around 22,000 employees across Australia and Asia.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Big W account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Big W account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Big W Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.bigw.com.au/contact-us“
2. Click on Online Enquiry.
3. Select Online Account Maintenance.
4. Now, on the “What kind of enquiry do you have today” select “I would like 5.close my account with BIG W. How do I do this?”
5. Enter your first and last name.
6. Enter your Email Address that is linked to the account that you want to delete.
7. And in the Message text field, type, REQUEST TO PERMANENTLY DELETE MY ACCOUNT, and also, enter your honest reason for requesting account deletion.
8. And finally, click on Submit Enquiry to send your account deletion request.
They also provide you with access to any of your personal information they hold (except in limited circumstances recognized by law). So if you wish to access your personal information or have an inquiry about privacy, please contact their Privacy Officer at email@example.com or by calling us on 1300 908 631.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.