Do you wish to learn how to delete Blue Mountain account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Blue Mountain is your Outdoor Adventure destination located in the Pocono Mountains. Close to home – we are only 90 minutes from Philadelphia and 90 minutes from New York – so you can join us any day or everyday of the year.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Blue Mountain account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Blue Mountain account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Blue Mountain Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Navigate your internet browser to http://www.bluemountain.com/
2. You’ll need to login with email and password
3. Click on my account
4. By scrolling down, find Subscription Profile, click Cancel Subscription
5. Click on the membership to cancel
6. Click on discontinue membership
How to Delete Blue Mountain by Phone (Live Agent)
1. Contact the business at 1-888-254-1450
2. Advise the representative that you want to cancel your account
3. Provide the agent with your account info
4. Ask the representative if you will be charged again
5. Retain the confirmation information you’re given
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.