How To Delete Bumble Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Bumble account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Bumble is an American social and online dating application that facilitates communication between interested users. In heterosexual matches, only female users can make the first contact with matched male users, while in same-sex matches either person can send a message first.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Bumble account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Bumble Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
You must follow the steps above to delete your profile. If you’ve already deleted the app from your phone and need to delete your account entirely
1. Open the “Settings” menu of the app.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click on the “Delete account” button.
3. You will then be prompted to list your reason for deletion and type “Delete” to finalize the process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As with other apps, simply removing, uninstalling or deleting the Bumble app from your phone will not erase your account entirely. You must follow the steps above to delete your profile. If you’ve already deleted the app from your phone and need to delete your account entirely, please reach out to our Support Team
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.