Do you wish to learn how to delete C-Date account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, C-Date website was founded in 9th July 2008 and it is one of the best online dating website that can be accessed worldwide. According to website statement the site is currently have 36 million registered members on their database.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your C-Date account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the C-Date account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete C-Date Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Their Website
1. Go to the following url c-date.com website and login to your account.
2. After login to your account click on “My Account” on top navigation.
3. After click on My Account a list of drop down menu appear then click 4.on link “Settings”.
5. Scroll Down to bottom settings page then click on “Delete Profile”.
6. On Cancel Membership Tab Click on Yes to Delete Your Account.
7. Uninstall the app from your smartphone to permanently delete your account
You can also Delete your account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM