How To Delete Camfrog Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Camfrog account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Camfrog is an online video chatting and messaging software that let it’s users to communicate to each other using web cam and live chat.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Camfrog Account account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Camfrog account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Camfrog Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to the following url “https://www.camfrog.com/en/login.php” and login with your ID.
2. After you log-in to your account click on link EDIT PERSONAL SETTINGS which is given below your profile picture.
3. Once you click on the link you will redirected to SETTINGS page on settings page remove all you personal information like name, last name, location etc.
4. On marital relation choose IN A RELATIONSHIP and on you are seeking choose NOBODY and save the settings.
5. Now go to PRIVACY tab tick every option rather than adults section and save settings now sign-out the page and wait for 90 days.
6. After 90 days your account will be terminated do not sign to your account during these days.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.