How To Delete Catholic People Meet Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Catholic People Meet account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Over 1.5 million people have signed up for catholic People Meet, and they’re looking for a sacramental marriage. Thanks to our focus on community and faith resources, not only do our members meet other singles for faith-focused dating, but many come away from CatholicMatch with lifelong benefits: increased knowledge of their faith and new Catholic friends for years to come.
There’re various reasons why you may wish to delete the Catholic People Meet among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Catholic People Meet account.
If it’s a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Catholic People Meet interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to close your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Catholic People Meet Account
Below are simple Methods to delete your account successfully;
Cancel CatholicPeopleMeet by Login
- Navigate your internet browser to https://www.catholicpeoplemeet.com/
- You’ll need to login with Email and Password
- Click on your username in the top right
- Select “My Account” from the menu
- By scrolling down, find “Account Status”
- Click on “View Account Status”
- Click on “More Account Status Changes”
- Click on “Remove Automatic Renewal”
- Fill out the page with your information where it requested to do so and follow the prompts carefully to finish your cancellation
- Retain the confirmation information you’re given
Delete your CatholicPeopleMeet by Phone (Live Agent)
1. Contact the business at 866-727-8920
2. Advise the representative that you want to cancel your account
3. Provide the agent with your account info
4. Ask for a verbal confirmation code or email as proof of your cancellation
5. Ask the representative if you will be charged again
6. Retain the confirmation information you’re given.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIK.COM