How To Delete ClickBank Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete/cancel ClickBank account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, ClickBank is an online retail store that let its user’s to host or purchase the digital product. The website was founded by Tim and Eileen Barber in 1998 and currently, it is one of the best online websites for promoting the digital product that can be accessed worldwide.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your ClickBank account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the ClickBank account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete ClickBank Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go through the following URL “https://accounts.clickbank.com/login.htm” and sign-in to your account.
2. Once you sign-in to your account then click on link 3. SETTINGS given at the top right side of the page.
4. Now click on EDIT link on the upper right side of the Account Information box.
5. After that click on Close Account link in the lower right hand of the box.
6. Once you click on Close account link a pop-up box will be displayed for inputting your additional information, and State your honest reason for deleting your account and click on Close Account.
7. Click on OK button to confirm your action on removing account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.