Do you wish to learn how to delete Clipchamp account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Clipchamp Create, or Create for short, is an online video editor designed to make video creation easy for everyone, even for those with no prior editing experience. Create allows you to combine your videos, images, and audio files, as well as add text and effects, and then save the finished video to your computer.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Clipchamp account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Clipchamp account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Clipchamp Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Deleting And Deactivate a Clipchamp account
1. Ensure, you’re logged into the correct account in case you have more than one in place.
2. Log in, then go to https://app.clipchamp.com/account/general
3. Make sure you’re in the account that you’d like to deactivate by checking the email address that is getting shown. This is in case you registered more than one.
4. Click on Deactivate Account at the bottom of the page.
5. Check your email inbox and copy the code from the message we sent (check your Spam folder if the message doesn’t appear after a minute or two).
5. After pasting the code into the field there is a brief check, if it’s correct then you’ll see this new button appear:
6. Click on Deactivate Account to complete the process of closing your account.
Deactivating Your account will;
- Log you out of the current session.
- Deactivate your Clipchamp account connected to this email address.
- Remove this email address from receiving Clipchamp emails.
- Stop any paid subscriptions that might be associated with this account.
- Delete any cloud-synced media files if you had this feature enabled in editing projects.
- Delete any shared videos/watch pages if you had this enabled for editing projects.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.