Do you wish to learn how to delete/cancel Coconut account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Coconut is a social media app that lets its users to communicate via free calling and messages. The App was created and developed by Instanza Interactive Limited and it is one of the best online social media app that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently the coco app has been installed on more than 10 million devices.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Coconut account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Coconut account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Coconut Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through App
1. Open your coco app and click on MORE button which is given at bottom right side.
2. Once you click on More button you will redirected to profile section scroll down on profile section and click on button SETTINGS.
3. On Settings Section click on button CLEAR DATA.
4. Once your data is cleared Delete button will appeared on bottom right section on page.
5. Click on Delete Button To Close Your Account.
6. Now uninstall the app to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.