How To Delete COD Mobile Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete COD Mobile account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Call of Duty: Mobile is a free-to-play shooter video game developed by TiMi Studios and published by Activision for Android and iOS. Released on 1 October 2019, the game saw one of the largest mobile game launches in history, generating over US$480 million with 270 million downloads within a year.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your COD Mobile account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the COD Mobile account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete COD Mobile Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to the Settings app on your device.
2. Then, go to App management and select Call of Duty: Mobile from the list.
3. Go to the app’s storage options, and click on ‘Clear Data’ and it will delete all your Call of Duty: Mobile data and your guest account.
4. If you try to open Call of Duty: Mobile, the game will create a new Guest account to login to the game.
delete COD Mobile Facebook account
1. Go to your Facebook account and open Settings.
2. Then find ‘Apps and Websites’ on the left side of the page, and click on it.
3. It will show you the list of all the active apps and websites connected to your Facebook account.
4. Now, find Call of Duty: Mobile from that list and click on the View and Edit option.
5. Scroll down a bit and click on the ‘Remove’ option.
6. It will ask for your confirmation before deleting your account details.
7. Lastly, click on the remove button again, and your account will be successfully deleted.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.