How To Delete Covenant Eyes Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Covenant Eyes account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, DatPiff is an online distribution platform that was launched in 2005. It is headquartered in Pennsylvania. It specializes in hip-hop, rap, and urban music. The site was founded in the spring of 2005 by Marcus Frasier.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Covenant Eyes Account account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Covenant Eyes account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Covenant Eyes Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Open “Finder” (the blue and white smiley face app)
2. Select “Applications” from the menu on the left-hand side
3. Double-click and open the “Utilities” folder
4. In the “Utilities” folder, double-click and open the “Uninstall Covenant Eyes” file
5. Select “Get Code” from the “Uninstall Covenant Eyes” window and type in your Covenant Eyes username and password – and the Uninstall Code will auto-fill for you
6. Select “Uninstall” in the bottom, right-hand corner
7. Finally, type in your Mac Administrator Profile Password and then select “Restart“
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.