Do you wish to learn how to delete Dell account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Dell is an American computer, laptop, and smartphone manufacturing company that lets its users purchase stay updated with dell company products and drivers. The website lets its user create or edit account information, purchase itemS from their stores, download drivers related to your notebook and get help from expert related to your Dell notebook.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete Dell among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Dell account
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Dell account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Dell Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete your Account through their Website
1. Login to your dell.com account on any browser of your choice.
2. On the bottom section of the homepage, click on FEEDBACK.
3. Immediate, a pop-up page will appear.
4. On the TOPIC section, select “TECH SUPPORT”.
5. Give your rating.
6.In the section, “Your Primary Purpose of Visit Today” select GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
7. And on the section, “Did You Accomplish Goal” select NO
8. In the Text box, write your honest reason to delete your account.
9. Finally, click on SEND FEEDBACK to initiate your account deletion process.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address DellCommunity@Dell.com
3. I n the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe
all your information with them, if any.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM