Do you wish to learn how to delete Depop account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Depop is the new way to shop where you can buy, sell and share millions of unique items, vintage & luxury fashion, art, illustration, books, records and trainers and where you can build your own community of sellers and buyers.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete the Depop account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Depop Account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Depop account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Depop Account
Therefore, there are two best methods to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to the following url “https://depop.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new”.
2. Once you go through the above mentioned URL you will be redirected to SUBMIT A REQUEST page where you have to fill your account information.
3. First enter your email address and then on subject type “Request to Delete My Account”.
4. On Description type your honest reason to delete your account and on TYPE OF ISSUE choose DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
5. Once the information is filled, hit the submit button. Within 72 hours customer service agent will respond to your email regarding your account removal.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with account.
2. Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and click on send button.
Features Of Depop
- Explore page
- Listing Flow
- Depop Video
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM