How To Delete DeviantArt Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete DeviantArt account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, DevianArt is one of the best online social communities for sharing artwork, photography, and videography. If you don’t want to be in DevianArt anymore for whatever reason, you might want to delete your account.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your DeviantArt account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the DeviantArt account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete DeviantArt Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Visit deviantart.com and log in to your account.
2. Hover over your profile at the top right corner and select Account Settings.
3. Select Deactivation on the left.
4. Click on the Yes, deactivate my account button.
5. A popup will appear, type in your password and click Yes, send me the verification email.
6. You’ll receive a confirmation email from DeviantArt.
7. Check your inbox and click on DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT.
8. A new tab will open in your web browser. Click on Yes, deactivate my account.
9. Select a reason for deactivating your account and click Confirm.
NOTE:Your account will be permanently deactivated after 21 days of your account deactivation.
How To Reactivate Your DeviantArt Account
1. Log in to DeviantArt.
2. Hover over your profile and select Account Settings.
3. Select Reactivation on the left pane.
4. Type in your password and click on Reactivate my account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.