Do you wish to learn how to delete/cancel Driver Support account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Driver Support, was founded in 1996 in Austin TX. Driver Support provides an innovative way diagnose & resolve PC device issues through support and driver matching technology.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Driver Support account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Driver Support account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Driver Support Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Click the Windows Start Menu on the bottom left of your screen.
2. Type in the search bar “Driver Support One”.
3. Right Click on the software “Driver Support|One”, then choose Uninstall. The “Programs and Features” window will then popup.
4. Select Driver Support|One then click the Uninstall button as shown below.
5. If prompted with a User Account Control dialog, select “Yes” to continue the uninstall.
6. The Driver Support|ONE uninstall process is complete when you see the final dialog below. Click on “Finish” to close the dialog.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.