How To Delete eToro Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete eToro account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, eToro is a social trading and multi-asset brokerage company that focuses on providing financial and copy trading services.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete eToro among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your eToro account
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the eToro account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete eToro Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address Partners@eToro.com
3. I n the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe
all your information with them, if any.
Delete your Account through Website
1. Go to “https://www.etoro.com/support/” and log in to your account.
2. A form will come up and you need to fill out the relevant details.
3. In the subject line, use CLOSE MY ACCOUNT.
4. Under the Type of Query drop-down menu, select My Documentation, Profile, and Others.
5. Now select CLOSE MY ACCOUNT.
6. Finally, provide the reason for your exit.
7. Click on SUBMIT to send your account deletion request.
Note, the process takes about 72 hours. Remember that eToro explicitly calls this ‘temporarily disabling’ your account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM