How To Delete Eventbrite Account – Eventbrite mobile app helps you discover upcoming events near you and get personalized recommendations. Stay up on the latest for popular events like concerts, festivals, yoga classes, holiday events on New Year’s Eve or Halloween and networking events.
Additionaly, find something fun to hit up by date, time and location. Buy tix and keep ‘em handy on your mobile device to make check-in nice and easy.
Eventbrite App Features
1. Find what’s new and hot nearby at a wide variety of venues
2. Stay in the know on what’s going on today, this week, this weekend, whenever
3. Get personalized event records for whatever you’re into
4. Share events with your crew and vice versa
5. Add upcoming events to your calendar
6. Buy tickets and check out easily on your mobile phone
7. Store your credit or debit cards for fast, secure checkout
8. View event details so you can get there on time and own it
9.Check-in with the app, ditch old school paper tix
Eventbrite website was launched by Kevin, Julia Hartz and Renaud Visage in 2006 and currently, it is one of the best online portal for promoting or participating in local events that can be accessed worldwide. The platform currently has more than 500 employees working in the company.
How To Delete Eventbrite Account
Currently, there are two best methods to delete your account from Eventbrite website;
Delete Eventbrite Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.eventbrite.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- After you, sign-in to your account click on username which is given at the top right section a drop down menu will appear.
- On that drop down menu click on Account Settings.
- On Account Settings page click on close account link which is given in left menu section.
- Once you click on the link you will redirect to CLOSE ACCOUNT page here choose a reason to delete your account from the list, enter CLOSE in the text field, enter your password and click on CLOSE ACCOUNT button to delete your account.
Delete Eventbrite Account Through Email
- Go to your email account that is registered with the account.
- Then compose an email and enter the email address support@Eventbrite.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY INFORMATION AND CANCEL ACCOUNT”
- Now write an email regarding changing your account information, with the honest reason for deleting your account and click on the send button.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”