Do you wish to learn how to delete Experience Project account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Experience Project is a social networking website that lets its users share their life experience on the website and let other people respond to the story you share. The website lets its users create or edit account information, upload pictures, browse through various topics and experience, share your experience by writing stories and add a group or join them.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Experience Project account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Experience Project account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Experience Project Account
Below are simple steps to delete your BoohooMan account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
Delete Tour Account Through Website
1. Login to your experienceproject.com account on any browser of your choice.
2. Click on your PROFILE PICTURE.
3. On the drop-down menu click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
4. Click on USER ACCOUNT.
5. Now, scroll down and tick the “Delete Account” option.
6. Write your honest reason to delete your account.
7. Enter your password.
8. Finally, click on Delete Account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.