How To Delete Foodpanda Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Foodpanda account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Foodpanda is a mobile food delivery marketplace owned by Berlin-based company Delivery Hero SE and operates in about 50 countries. It is mostly active in the Asia Pacific, Bulgaria, and Romania. It is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Foodpanda account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Foodpanda account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Foodpanda Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Log into your Foodpanda account.
2. Go to your profile.
3. Tap your device’s menu button.
4. Tap settings.
5. Now tap Deactivate Account at the bottom of the page.
6. Confirm that you want to deactivate by tapping Deactivate my account.
7. Confirm that you want to deactivate your account.
Alternatively, delete Your Account By Sending Account Deletion Request To Them Via Their Official Website;
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.foodpanda.com/contact/“
2. On the “Choose Your Enquiry Type” option, choose General Enquiry & Business Opportunity.
3. Choose your country.
4. Enter your first and last name.
5. Enter your Email Address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
6. And in the Message text field, type REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT and also enter your honest reason for requesting account deletion.
7. And finally, click on Submit to send your account deletion request.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.