How To Delete GoNoodle Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete GoNoodle account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, GoNoodle engages and inspires millions of kids every month to channel their boundless energy–getting them up, moving and becoming more mindful. Created by child development experts, you can join for free at school, home, and everywhere kids are!
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your GoNoodle account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the GoNoodle account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete GoNoodle Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address support@gonoodle.
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
1. Log in to your GoNoodle account.
2. Click at the top left of the page.
3. Click Account Settings.
4. Click Cancel Subscription below the Plus logo.
5. A window will appear where you can tell us why you’re canceling.
6. Click Cancel Subscription to confirm cancelation.
Once canceled, your GoNoodle Plus access will continue until you reach the end of your current subscription period, at which point your account will return to a free account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.