How To Delete Grabfood Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Grabfood account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, GrabFood is an online platform that specializes in food delivery. So GrabFood is Southeast Asia’s fastest-growing food delivery service, serving customers delightful meals from street food to restaurant dining.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Grabfood account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Grabfood account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Grabfood Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://help.grab.com/merchant/en-my/360027631552-Request-to-permanently-deactivate-account“
2. Scroll down and fill the form.
3. Enter your name.
4. Enter your phone number.
5. Now enter your Email Address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
6. Select your service.
7. Choose your Outlet Location.
8. Select your reason for requesting account deletion.
9. In the description text field, type REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT and also enter your honest reason for requesting account deletion.
10. And finally, click on Submit to send your account deletion request.
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.