How To Delete Great Clips Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Great Clips account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Great Clips is a hair salon franchise with over 4,100 locations across the United States and Canada. It is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. In 2013, it had system-wide sales of $1.03 billion.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Great Clips account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Great Clips account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Great Clips Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.greatclips.com/about-us/contact-us“
2. Now locate the “HOW CAN WE HELP?” section.
3. Enter your First Name and Last Name.
4. Enter your Phone Number.
5. Now enter your Email Address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
6. And in the “Comment” text field, type REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT and also enter your honest reason for requesting account deletion.
7. Scroll down and tick the reCAPTCHA indicating you are not a robot.
8. And finally, click on Submit to send your account deletion request.
Delete Your Account By Calling Am Agent
1. Call 1-800-473-2825
2. Inform the representative that you’d like to cancel
3. Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
4. Request for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
5. If you’re unsure, ask if you’re going to be charged again
6. It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.