How To Delete Guyspy Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Guyspy account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Guyspy is a Online Dating Website and App that lets its registered users to add or edit profile information, upload multiple images, browse through members profile and mark location distance below picture and like members or chat with them via exchanging messages.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Guyspy account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Guyspy account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Guyspy Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Their Website
1. Open your guyspy app and click on the three straight lines given at the left menu section, a pop-down menu appear.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and click on Account Settings.
3. On Account Settings page click on Deactivate Account.
4. On Deactivate Account click on Delete Account.
5. Enter your reason for deleting your account and type password in the bottom section and hit Delete Account Button.
6. On Confirmation Pop Up click on OK to delete your account.
7. Now uninstall the app to permanently delete your account.
You can also Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM