How To Delete HackerRank Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete HackerRank account? I want to assure ou that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, HackerRank is an online programming solution website that lets its user’s post solution or question-related to programming languages such as python, c++, java, and SQL. The website lets its users create and edit account information, upload pictures, browse through a list of questions, provide answers related to the programming problem solved.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete HackerRank among, all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your HackerRank account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the HackerRank account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete HackerRank Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following URL “https://www.hackerrank.com/settings/account” and sign in your account.
- Once you sign-in to your account you will be redirected to page Account Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the account settings page and click on the button DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Once you click on the delete account button a message will be pop-up on that message box choose your reason to delete your account and then click on button “Proceed To Delete”.
- Now a new message will be prompt regarding delete your account based on the reason you select to delete your account on that page click on NO, DELETE MY ACCOUNT, and enter a password to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3.I n the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe
all your information with them, if any.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM