Do you wish to learn how to delete H&M account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Hennes & Mauritz AB is a Swedish multinational clothing-retail company known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers, and children. Also, H&M and its associated companies operate in 62 countries with over 4,500 stores and as of 2015 employed around 132,000 people.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your H&M account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the H&M account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete H&M Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address privacy@h&m.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to your Account Settings.
2. Click the Delete Account link at the bottom of the Account Page. (If you do not see the “Delete Account” option, it means your account has full access and is therefore not deletable.)
3. Choose a reason why you want to delete your account.
4. Click the orange Delete My Account button.
5. Click the Confirm button on the window that appears. Your account will be deleted.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.