How To Delete Houseparty Account | Delete Housepart For iphone Users
Do you wish to learn how to delete Houseparty account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Houseparty is the face-to-face social network where you can connect with the people you care about most. The app makes connecting face to face effortless, alerting you when your friends are “in the house” and ready to chat so you can jump right into the conversation.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Houseparty account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Houseparty account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Houseparty Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Open your Houseparty app to the camera screen and tap the smiley face icon in the upper left hand corner.
2. Tap on the gear icon.
3. Scroll down until you see the “Privacy” tab labeled with a lock icon. Tap to open.
4. Tap “Delete Account.”
5. This will open a pop-up confirming your decision to delete your houseparty account. Tap “Delete Anyway” to complete the process.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” and make sure to include your full name, Houseparty username, email address, and phone number in your message.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.