Do you wish to learn how to delete ICQ account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, ICQ is a social media website that lets its users communicate and connect with each other in a secure manner. The website lets its users create and edit account information, upload pictures, add friends on the contact list, send and receive text messages, transfer or receive files, voice messages and videos and live chat with friends or group.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your ICQ account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the ICQ account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete ICQ Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By sending email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and to wipe all your information with them if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
Delete your Account through their Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.icq.com/delete-account/”
2. Login to your account.
3. Immediately, you will be taken to the account deletion page.
4. Enter your password.
5. Click on REMOVE ACCOUNT.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM