Do you wish to learn how to delete JapanCupid account ? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, JapanCupid is a online dating service that lets its users to create profile, add or remove personal information, uploads photos, search members via names, send or read messages, show interest on other members by sending winks or icons. JapanCupid site was launched in 9th December 2002 and it is one of the best online dating website that can be accessed worldwide.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your JapanCupid account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the JapanCupid account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete JapanCupid Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address team@JapanCupid.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
Delete Your Account By Filling Form
1. Go to the following address https://www.japancupid.com/en/help/showhelprequest and fill out the form.
2. Select your browser and operating system on subject enter “Delete Your Account”
3. On Message Box Type your reason of deleting your account, enter your registered email address and click on submit.
Note: It may take upto 24 to 72 hours for the company to revert back to your mail.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.