Do you wish to learn how to delete JSFiddle account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete JSFiddle among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your JSFiddle account
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the JSFiddle account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete JSFiddle Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://jsfiddle.net/solodev/uL99fcwn/“
2. Scroll down and locate the Contact Us form on the bottom corner of your screen.
3. Enter your First Name.
4. Enter your Last Name.
5. Now, enter your Email Address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
6. And in the Message text field, type ”REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT and also enter your honest reason for requesting account deletion.
7. Finally, click on Submit to send your account deletion request.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM