How To Delete Kayak account – Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Kayak account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Kayak is a travel search engine. And that means they look across the web to find your options on flights, hotels, and rental cars. It’s all about giving you (traveler) the information you need so you can choose the option that’s right for you. The platform also has useful tools and features to help focus your search.
There’re various reasons why you may wish to delete the Kayak among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Kayak account.
If it’s a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Kayak interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to close your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Kayak account
Below are simple METHODS to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.kayak.com/feedback/form“
2. Enter your Email Address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
3. On the Topic option, select GENERAL.
4. And in the Message box, type REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT, and also enter your honest reason for requesting your account deletion.
5. And finally, scroll down and then click on SEND
Delete Through Website (Live Agent)
1. Contact the business at 1-855-529-250
2. Explain to the representative that you want to cancel your account
3. Provide the agent with your account info
4. Ask for a verbal confirmation code or email as proof of your cancellation
5. Retain the confirmation information you’re given
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM