How To Delete Kobo Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Kobo account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Rakuten Kobo or simply Kobo, is a Canadian company which sells e-books, audiobooks, e-readers and tablet computers. However, It is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and is a subsidiary of the Japanese e-commerce conglomerate Rakuten. However, the name Kobo is an anagram of book.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Kobo account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Kobo account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Kobo Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to Kobo.com.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Click My Account at the top of the screen.
4. Click Account Settings.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and look for ‘Deactivate Account?’
6. Click Deactivate Account. A ‘Deactivate Account?’ …
7. Click Deactivate Account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.