Do you wish to learn how to delete Ladbrokes account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Ladbrokes is an online gambling platform, that allows it’s registered users to bet on the sports or casino games and earn cash from it. The online application provides an option to create or edit account information, withdraw or deposit cash in your account, browse through the online games in which users are betting games, check the live games that are playing right now and bet on them or play casino games.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Ladbrokes account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Ladbrokes account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Ladbrokes Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Their Website
1. Log into your account.
2. Select My Account.
3. Select Gambling Controls/ Responsible Gambling.
4. Select Account Closure & Suspension.
5. Proceed to the “Account Closure and Suspension” options and select the reason for the closure, then click CONTINUE.
6. When selecting “I want to close my account” it advises that bonus points and VIP status may not be maintained upon reactivation.
7. Continue to select the reason for the closure.
8. To confirm you will be asked to submit your password, you will also be advised of the consequences of account closure.
9. You will then be shown a second confirmation to help prevent any errors
You can also Delete your account by also contacting their Customer Services Representatives:
1. Call Gaming Customer Support on 0800 032 1133 or 0350 200 43003.
2. Call Sports Customer Support on 0800 731 6191 or 0208 866 4488.
3. Email Jim Mullen (CEO) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell the Customer Service team who are waiting to deal with your request, to delete or direct you on how to delete your account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.