Do you wish to learn how to delete Lending Tree account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Lending Tree is an online lending platform in which various trader, banking institution and credit partner connects to provide the loan to website users. The website lets its users create and edit account information, upload pictures, browse through a list of online loan categories such as student, house, personal, auto or business and apply for the loan as you see fit.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Lending Tree account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Lending Tree account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Lending Tree Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go the following URL “https://www.lendingtree.com/about/contact-us”.
2. Now you will be redirected to the Contact Us page where you will have to fill out some given information such as first name, last name and email address.
3. In the Subject section, select “TECHNICAL QUESTION”.
4. While on the Comments or Question box, write that you want to delete your account with your honest reason for doing that.
5. Click on SUBMIT.
6. Now, within 72 hours you will receive an email on your account about the account removal.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.