How To Delete Lookout Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Lookout account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However Lookout is an online smartphone security solution that protects its user’s data from malicious activity and also alerts them promptly for actions. The website lets its users create and edit account information, install software on devices, connect the software to the data cloud and provide a solution for the problem of hacking in real-time so your data can be secured from breaching.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Lookout account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Lookout account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Lookout Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go through the following URL “https://www.lookout.com/”
2. Log in to your account.
3. Now, on the bottom section of the page, click on the DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT.
4. Immediately, a pop-up message will appear.
5. Type in your password.
6. Finally, click on DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT to permanently delete your account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.