How To Delete Mojang Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Mojang account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Mojang Studios is a Microsoft-owned game developer studio based in Stockholm, Sweden. They are best known as the creators of Minecraft, and are currently working on several new games, a movie, a board game, and lots more – all within the Minecraft franchise.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete Mojang among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Mojang account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Mojang account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Mojang Account
Below are 2 simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Once you are on the new Mojang accounts, go to account.mojang.com and sign in
2. Now, under “My Account” click “View account settings”.
3. Once you are at the settings page, click “Learn how” under “Delete Account”
4. And finally, click “Request Account Deletion”.
5.Immediately, they will send you an account deletion email.
Delete Your Account By Sending Mail
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address info@Mojang.com
3. In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM
Thank you ever so for you blog post. Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.
Wonderful, what a web site it is! This web site provides valuable data to us, keep it up. Lonnie Jeth Pejsach
Thanks a lot